Launch your career while still in school.
Your future is here.
COLLEGE ASSOCIATE PROGRAM
The Live Media World College Associate Program is for motivated college students who are passionate about the Media industry. College Associates are paid to gain real world work experience with guidance from media news professionals. College Associates are assigned to a department that matches their skill set, work experience and career aspirations.
- Must be enrolled in accredited college or university pursuing a bachelor or grad letter detailing why you should be selected for this program.
- Strong academic record – minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA or above to be considered.
- Current class standing of sophomore or above (30 credits).
- Prior relevant work/internship experience.
- Committed and available to work entire semester/summer.
- Students are responsible for their own housing and transportation.
- College credit is NOT required to be eligible for the program.
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the India without a visa or sponsorship.
If selected to move forward in the interview process:
- Demonstrated knowledge of current events and/or business news.
- Transcript or letter showing proof of enrollment.
- Letters of recommendation.
AREAS OF PLACEMENT
Students may be placed on Live Media World 24X7 News, Business Network, Digital Media, Audio & Video, Films, Web, Magazine, News insider, ATL, BTL, TTL, Outdoor Events, Promotion Shows, Public relations etc. based on their prior experience and interests as determined in the interview process.
- TV: production, writing, research, booking, assignment desk, technical operations, graphics
- Radio: production, technical operations
- Web: writing, reporting, production
- Web Development
- Product Development: online, mobile, apps
- Social Media
- Web design
- Business Development
- Media Relations
- Human Resources
- TV & Digital Sales